Inbound and outbound marketing, both have been used by the marketers to increase sales. In order to achieve success, it is necessary to create a balance between inbound and outbound marketing techniques which will enable the potential clients to become consumers but it requires, time, commitment, consistent approach and resources. In order to keep the cost low per lead here are five important steps:
- Study the sales funnel: by having an understanding of your sales funnel, you marketing team will be able to optimize the marketing strategy.
- Dedication to content marketing: for achieving your ROI goals it is necessary to create high quality content that give value to your audience. It includes blogging, ebooks, infographics, case studies, newsletters, white papers and whatever you can create for social media websites.
- Do automated marketing: send your customers optimized and relevant content that is based on their previous activities on your website. Ensure that call-to-action is included at the end or in the middle of content you send to them.
- Optimize content for organize searches: optimize your content with relevant keywords that your target audience uses for searching products or services online.
- Optimal use of social media: it is one of the most efficient, easy and cost effective ways of connecting and communicating with your potential customers. Choose the platform which suits best to your business and focus on it.