By developing understanding of the characteristics that matter and which doesn’t, you can easily create a nearly flawless landing page which will leverage your lead generation forms while offering good returns. Here are the key characteristics to focus:
- Minimal friction: the friction can kill conversions so reduce the number of steps involved in reaching the signup. Make it less than 3 asking for just name and signup and there will be improvements in your conversion.
- Making it aesthetically pleasing: making the conversion forms simple yet attractive. Pay attention to the layout, colour scheme and the use of graphics. Make it stand out!
- Create relevant CTA: call to action is one of the most important yet most ignored aspects of lead generation. Create numerous call-to-actions and make them visually attractive, reasonably placed with contrasting colours having close proximity with the previous action.
- Social proof: use the social proof to provide enough value such as case studies, reviews, real client’s testimonials and third party website ratings.
- Above the fold: by keeping the form above the fold, you can increase the chances of its visibility.